Miles and Son have been arranging Holidays in Swanage’ Self catering properties for over 60 Years, and we are always looking for new properties to offer our long and varied list of holidaymakers every year.
Whether or not you have ever considered letting your property on a holiday basis, or if you have even bought an investment property that you would like an established local firm to let on your behalf then we can be of assistance.
We can provide you with invaluable help and advice in getting your property ready for Holiday Letting and can assist you in ensuring you meet all of the current regulations such as Fire safety and Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate.
We can provide various levels of service to meet your own requirements, from the most basic of letting services to full management.
No matter what level of service you choose, all of our holiday Owners can benefit from:
- Local staff, who offer a wealth of information to holiday makers such as location and the benefits your property has, and who are on hand to answer any questions from both you or the holiday makers 6 days a week (and for emergencies on Sundays).
- Your property advertised
- In our full colour brochure
- On our new and improved website
- In the Tourist Information Centre’s Swanage and Purbeck Guide – Distributed to Tourist Information Centres across the country.
- Numerous national publications including The National Trust Magazine.
- Unlimited usage of your own property, when you require it.
- A choice of payment methods which ever is most convenient to you including cheque and Automatic bank transfer.
Having recently been Assessed and having passed an inspection by Visit Britain, on our policies, practices and procedures, we are now recognised as a Quality Accredited Agency and can advertise on your behalf without you needing to have your property individually assessed. We can assess each property using our in house grading system once a year to ensure our grading remains accurate.
We do expect our owners to ensure their properties are maintained to a certain standard, and when we are made aware of any problems we can liaise with you to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
We ask you to ensure that the property is cleaned thoroughly between each let, that the property is spring cleaned at least twice a year, the property has a minimum level of equipment and facilities, regular maintenance is carried out, the safety of the property is never compromised, to maintain the exterior of the property and gardens to an acceptable standard particularly kept clean and tidy.
If you would like further information about holiday letting with Miles and Son, please contact a member of our staff and we can provide you with a copy of one of our Holiday Owners Guide to letting.